iskandarX Society PageRank is PR2 Now!

Assalammualaikum w.b.t, and greeting to all my fellow reader. I'm about to telling you all about my happiness news, that my own GIGANTIC Blog, iskandarX Society was successfully got PR, and it's PR 2. Enough for now, that I'm fighting on my SEo in my own style (free source of course), beat them that using a paid tool and expensive thing on internet to getting this PR.

iskandarX Society PageRank is PR2 Now!


I'm glad that the free at last beat the paid and of course I'm recommended that you also trying the free tool to get the pr for your own blog ok? But PR ranking was not like racing car ok? Going slow to build your own PR, build your backlink through the commenting others blog with your own reciprocal link, build your backlink with shoutbox and forum and many more.

I hope you will never give up on commenting the others blog because every day I'm commenting about 100 ++ different  blog without weary and non-stop commenting. Go to PR right now ok?


Comments


Recent Posts Widget



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers