Chris Pine 'too busy' for love


'Star Trek Into Darkness' actor Chris Pine says his relationship with Dominique Piek ended because they are both so busy.

Entertainment, celebrities, gossip, Star Trek Into Darkness, Chris Pine, Dominique Piek
'Star Trek Into Darkness' actor Chris Pine says his relationship with Dominique Piek ended because they are both so busy.


Chris Pine's relationship with Dominique Piek ended because they are both so busy.

The 'Star Trek Into Darkness' actor and the model - who dated since 2011 but only went public with their romance a year ago - called time on their relationship recently due to their hectic schedules.

Chris - who has previously dated Audrina Patridge and Olivia Munn - told Out magazine: ''It's really hard in our business to maintain something. For me, right now, it'd be really hard.''

Chris also revealed he has to work hard to stay in shape and has no willpower to stay away from coffee and cigarettes.

He said: ''I can't eat pasta like I used to, even, like, a month ago. It's too much. And nothing beats a good bottle of red wine and some Italian food.

''I play tennis. It's strictly for vanity. I need accountability. I need to know that I will lose out on money if I don't show up. Otherwise, I'll be chain smoking and drinking copious amounts of coffee. I wish I had the willpower.''

Comments


Recent Posts Widget



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers