Appears Ready Jalil Ziela New Program After Primadona




KUALA LUMPUR, April 29, 2013: After a contract actor and lawyer, Jalil Ziela joint interview program biacara women, Primadona terminated in the third season, the producers and actors of the popular drama '80s admit that he is now in preparation for the latest biacara chat programs.

Ziela Jalil said the new program, which will begin shooting after Eid is closer to the hearts and attitudes to himself now.

"I have already talked and met with the Manager of Astro Prima, Namanzee Harris about her new program planned for me.

"Actually, I can not comment more about this program. Just what can I say, it is divided into three segments, namely religion, motivation and skills.

"God willing, I am ready to appear in the program after Hari Raya," he said when contacted murai.com.my.

Prima donna only the third season will feature three original hosts of Eric Clapton, Rozita Che Wan and Raja Azura. The new season will be broadcast live on 10 May.

Although no longer continue recording together Primadona, but still admit Ziela Jalil will miss the program.

"Frankly Primadona provide many interesting and valuable experience to me. During two seasons with Primadona I learned a lot in bdiang hosting. Fact I will miss this entire production team.

"In fact, Primadona also pretty Priest impact on my life where when outside my more widely known as host Primadona. Yet, I believe there is wisdom why I'm no longer with Primadona," luahnya again.

Comments


Recent Posts Widget



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers