Paris Hilton is happiest with boyfriend River Viiperi

celebrities, Entertainment, gossip, Paris Hilton, River Viiperi,
Paris Hilton loves spending time alone with her 21-year-old boyfriend River Viiperi.



Paris Hilton says it is as if no one else exists when she is with her boyfriend.

The 32-year-old socialite is head over heels in love with model River Viiperi, 21, and is never happier than when spending time alone with him.

Paris told Life & Style: ''We just love to sit in the corner and make out and dance. When I'm in the club with him, it's like no one else in the room exists -- it's just us two with each other! It's romantic.

''We have fun wherever we go. We go out together. We love the same music.''

Paris recently revealed things are so serious with River - who she started dating after meeting during New York Fashion Week in September - that she is already looking ahead to their future together.

She said: ''I think that's every woman's dream. I think that's the meaning of life to have children and have a family one day. I am so in love. I feel so lucky to have met [River]. He's one of the kindest, most loyal men I've ever met in my entire life, and he treats me like a princess.

''He's the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my life.''

Comments


Recent Posts Widget



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers